- Case Studies
- About Us
- Inside IQ
IQ Updates Archive
By Jean under Job Openings
IQ Inc, is searching for a Business Development Manager to join our team. If you are looking for an opportunity to help grow a well-established company, apply today!
Identify, develop and maintain existing and new clients. Establish clear understanding of environment and needs from both a consulting and project perspective.
Use sales leads and networking to build long-term client relationships.
Grow the company. Focus on core deliverables such as increased awareness and new customers.
Self-driven, results-oriented with a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with various contact levels.
Take ownership and contribute as needed to ensure the success of the recruiting business function.
Plan and prioritize sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving established goals.
Execute aggressive plan to profitably grow revenue and expand client base.
Assist in implementation of business strategy with respect to business development and client relations.
Work closely with management and recruiting staff to develop proactive, strategic and innovative projects.
Understand client needs and offer value-added business solutions.
Attend trainings and develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
Extensive phone communication with candidates, client contacts and/or managers.
Become thoroughly familiar with the organization and its policies so as to effectively discuss candidates, rates, hiring options, project development.
Fearless! Must not be intimidated by developing a new account including research, lead generation and cold calling
2+ years current sales experience (preferably in IT or related field) including opening, developing and nurturing new accounts.
Demonstrated ability to close new business and provide follow-up relationship management to clients/consultants/internal employees.
Excellent work ethic, organization, communication, presentation and team-building skills.
Qualified candidates, please send your resume to resume@iq-inc and reference W2012-0009.
By roberta under Job Openings
IQ Inc, a Software Development and Consulting company is recruiting for a Web Services Developer in the Monroeville area. Local Candidates preferred. No 3rd parties please.
· TSQL programming – Stored procedures, functions, User Defined Data Types, Joins, Merges (bulk updates)
· DB Table design / creation in normal form – Primary/Foreign key, Indexes and performance profiling
· Visual studio Database project familiarity
· Basic user creation, permission setup, Database backup and restore, seed data creation using templates
· C# Data access layer familiarity using System.Data (preferably System.Data.SQLClient) library
· Linq, DBML and using LINQ to SQL in the Data Access Layer
· .NET 3.5 and 4.0
· String matching algorithms and Pattern matching using Regular expressions
Web Services Skills
· Familiarity with creating Rest and SOAP based Web Services using Visual Studio 2010 and WCF
· Consuming Web services, Service References and WSDL
· IIS and hosting web services
· Silverlight 4.0 (or WPF) and Web forms
· DataGrid, DataSource and Databinding
· Telerik UI Controls
· Web Skins or Style Sheets
· Logging to file or Eventlogs
Please send your resume to: resume@IQ-INC.com and reference job # W2012-0008